feathers

I'm twenty.
Its halloweekend.
Im a ninja.

That is my life as of lately.
My birthday was on Thursday. It was alright, but not the same as i imagined. I wanted to be home. I wanted to wake up early with the smell of coffee brewed by my father, a card on the counter signed by my mother. I pictured, the perfect weather, paired with everyone i loved making an effort to be by my side. I hate that i had such foolish images for a twentieth brithday. The best part of my day was when my suitemate Kayla demanded to take me out to dinner. I was so bummed, and in my own self pity that i didnt want to bother her, but she insisted. HOLY SMOKES, it was the best dinner i have eating in like twenty years. I cant imagine my birthday without that meal. She is always so sweet, and although all day thursday i fought tears, she made it worthwhile.

my boyfriend and i are ninjas for halloween. It has been so much fun, last night at a party we went to people were so excited about our costumes, that were complete with weapons, they asked us to have a legit ninja fight for them. Oh how we obliged.



I had so much fun, and felt so comfortable and confident in my costume. It was terrifying to see some of the other girls... underwear.
Have a safe holiday, and dont take candy from men in windowless vans.

i love you.

0 comments:

Post a Comment